The show sets a platform for displaying and identifying innovations made by local and foreign companies through improved technologies for better production, marketing and poverty eradication. This year we focus on how to engage technologies in agricultural production to embrace value addition and industrialization. We look at the different activities being carried out to address the effectiveness in the use of agricultural technologies.
- A platform to learn current technologies of production in the agricultural value chain.
- A potential market for your products.
- Active participation by the private and public sectors.
Areas Of Interest
- Best Agro Technology & Innovations Stand
- Most popular Education institutions (Schools, Polytechnics, Special Schools, Colleges and Universities, etc)
- Most popular financial services i.e Banks, Saccos, Insurance, MFIs, NSSF, etc
- Research Institutions (NARO, Universities, ILRI, etc)
- Seed companies
- Feeds companies
- Agro -chemical companies
- Government ministries / departments / programmes stand
- District Farmers Associations
- Non-Government organisations
- Government ministries (Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries)
- National Agricultural Research Institutions
- Academic institutions (Primary, Secondary and tertiary)
- Value chain actors (mechanisation firms / companies, seed companies, agro-chemicals, feed companies, processors)
- Financial service providers, agriculture insurance
Services to Expect
Excellent publicity in local and regional news media, with special supplements.
- Provision of banners, posters and leaflets
- Car stickers & gate passes for exhibitors
- Telephone services at the show ground
- First Aid services
- Water and electricity installation
- Private catering establishments available 24 hours
Invitations to the show
These are the invitations to participate at the show. They apply to two different categories of participants.
- For the General Participants.
- For Schools.
- Adults: 5000UGX
- Children: 3000UGX
Official duration of the show is 9:00am – 6:00pm. More entertainment and evening parties extend beyond midnight.
You can also take part in additional advertising in the show magazine being handled by Farmers media, T-shirts and caps, sign posts and flags at the show grounds & television documentary.