DATE: 05TH– 14TH Aug 2022
VENUE: Source of the Nile Jinja Show Ground
Uganda National Farmers Federation (UNFFE) welcomes you to the 28th National Agricultural Show at Jinja.
The National Agricultural Show has been going on for the last 27 years and it is the biggest and leading agriculture exhibition in Uganda and East Africa with over 1000 exhibitors showcasing different products and services geared at improving agriculture in Uganda.
The show sets a platform for knowledge benchmarking, business and market opportunities to both exhibitors and show goers. It gives farmers opportunity to attend agronomical, technological, industrial and entrepreneurial trainings
- A platform to learn current technologies of production in the agricultural value chain
- A potential market for your products and services
- Active participation by the private and government sectors
- District Farmers Associations
- Non-Government Organizations
- Government ministries
- National Agricultural Research Institutions
- Academic institutions
- Value Chain actors (mechanization firms-companies, seed companies, agro-chemicals, feed companies, processors)
- Financial service providers, agricultural insurance
UNFFE’s additional services
- Provision of banners, posters and leaflets
- Tight security for exhibitors and property
- Car stickers and gate passes for exhibitors
- Telephone services, water and electricity installation
- Private catering establishments available 24 hours
Official duration of the show is 9am – 6pm. More entertainment and evening parties extend beyond midnight.
Uganda National Farmers Federation publishes a Show Magazine with profiles and contacts of all show exhibitors. This is intended to increase market for products and services by participating exhibitors. You can take part in additional advertising in this Magazine.
APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
All application for participation shall be made on the National Agricultural Show Form and mailed or brought directly to the Show Manager, with at least 50% deposit to the Organizer before 31st May 2020. Outstanding payment must be cleared by 30th June 2020.
+256 704 602035 / +256 602035
+256 800 209003 / +256 700 213 998 / +256 783 059 656
+256 787 283 777